Notification regarding device disconnecting from PC

mjagr

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
I was using an app, hit my home button, and received a notification that my device was now disconnected from my PC. I've seen this before, when I obviously had physically disconnected my phone from my PC, but I haven't connected it via usb or wirelessly in quite a while.
Could this be a random quirk, or is there potential that someone has remotely tapped into my phone using our shared PC?
Anyone else experience this?

Posted via Android Central App

Ogre840

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Could just be a loose cable. My car charger seems to fit find, but will only actually charge my G2 when pushing the connection the correct way. All my other cords work fine and fit way snugger.

fnsb00

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
Hey mjagr, I know it was quite some time ago, but did you ever figure this issue out? I have a G4 (that's in desperate need of an upgrade), and I got a very similar toast notification. "[name of my home PC]: Admin is disconnected".

This happened while I was at work, and as far as I can remember, I've never even connected my phone to this particular PC via USB or remotely in any fashion. The only possible reason my phone could even be aware of this PC's existence is they connect to the same WiFi network. Very strange indeed, and somewhat sketchy. Any insight would be enlightening.
Cheers.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc