- 1 Posts
Notification regarding device disconnecting from PC
I was using an app, hit my home button, and received a notification that my device was now disconnected from my PC. I've seen this before, when I obviously had physically disconnected my phone from my PC, but I haven't connected it via usb or wirelessly in quite a while.
Could this be a random quirk, or is there potential that someone has remotely tapped into my phone using our shared PC?
Anyone else experience this?
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-13-2014, 01:13 PM #2
Re: Notification regarding device disconnecting from PC
Could just be a loose cable. My car charger seems to fit find, but will only actually charge my G2 when pushing the connection the correct way. All my other cords work fine and fit way snugger.
- By limoman in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 11-09-2015, 02:04 AM
- By js13ar in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 06-06-2015, 02:19 PM
- By zoneweb in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 7Last Post: 04-08-2014, 08:35 AM
- By devchaube15 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 03-12-2014, 08:43 PM
- By zoneweb in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-12-2014, 08:37 PM