- 18 Posts
KitKat random reboot
So,I waited for kit Kat. Wasn't there,checked again,(1:04am) and there it was, anywhore,twas downloading,and my g2 randomly rebooted 4 times,each time 3 little white circles showed up under the android with blue spinning **** in its belly,so the download took forever.
After,I checked and all was fine yes I was on kit Kat 4.4.2. Cool. But now,if I click on things to fast,or try playing a song, it freezes and reboots my phone. Da fuq kit Kat, could be something else.
Any thoughts before the world has one less g2?!
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-16-2014, 05:13 AM #2Current Devices : Motorola G 16GB
Past devices :Sony Xperia SP C5303 LTE,S3 GT-I9305,S4 mini GT-I9195, N7100,HTC One (M7),Galaxy S3, HTC One S, HTC One X (S720e), Nexus Prime - HTC Pyramid - Nexus S - Samsung Galaxy S II - HTC Desire S - HTC Desire HD - HTC Desire Z - HTC HD2 - HTC Topaz - HTC Touch HD - HTC Touch Pro - HTC Diamond.
- 03-20-2014, 08:08 AM #3
- 18 Posts
re: KitKat random reboot
my g2 is stock. never rooted. nothing. 4.4 update was downloading,and my g2 rebooted mid download . then the update continued but 3 white balls were under the green android.
after the update was done,i kept getting random re boots. like close to 25 or more a day. the screen will flash black then show the lg logo,then the white t mobile boot animation with the little sound will come on.
also it will reboot if i do the following
unlock the phone
but mostly it will just do it on its own. it reboots fast like 3 sec
also a strange sidenote when i turn my phone off to just turn it off . the lg logo comes on and the sound comes on but shuts off mid turn off.
- 03-30-2014, 06:06 AM #5
- By DCBamBam in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 79Last Post: 04-03-2014, 08:56 PM
- By ChinaOperatingSystem in forum LG G FlexReplies: 3Last Post: 04-01-2014, 11:16 AM
- By Devilman72 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 03-30-2014, 12:21 PM
- By Dimitris Fel in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 03-29-2014, 03:51 PM
- By Xenuprime in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 03-29-2014, 12:06 PM