After the new update my Bluetooth sucks

Illustrator Joe

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
I have a lg g2 at&t model. I can't compare it pre update because I just got my new car (2014 Honda crv) and the bluetooth works. That being said it doesn't work well. It always connects and my music works. But my display never shows the correct song or artist when playing music, my address book won't load sometimes, and there is a 5-10 second lag in sound all the time.

ಠ益ಠ

Delanoxx99

Mar 21, 2014
Visit site
I think that has more to do with your car not the phone. But after this update my phone worked great now it sucks

Posted via Android Central App

korab84

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
Check with the Ford dealer, or Ford directly, if there's any quick fix or software update for the Sync portion of the car.

harbiinjer

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
I ran into the something similar today. I have an AT&T S5. Although it won't fully function correctly with HondaLink, it (2015 CRV) will at least play and display music from my Google Play library. However, my phone finally updated to Lollipop last night, and now the car will no longer display any info on my Play library music. It just says "No Title". It's got to be a compatibility issue with the car...

blone

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Having the same issue with my aftermarket Pioneer head unit. Since the Lollipop update none of the music info shows up (artist, song, album) and the steering wheel controls no longer let me switch songs, that part is pretty frustrating cause I don't want to have to pick up my phone while I am driving to switch songs. Firmware is up-to-date on the head unit as well.