Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default LG D802 issues getting it to factory settings menu

Hi, I have had major issues with my LG D802 after the 4.4.2 upgrade. Talking to LG support they've asked me to do a factory reset. The problem I have is that the power and the volume down buttons don't seem to get me to the boot menu. They work fine when the phone is on though. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: LG D802 issues getting it to factory settings menu

Quote Originally Posted by bex993 View Post
    Hi, I have had major issues with my LG D802 after the 4.4.2 upgrade. Talking to LG support they've asked me to do a factory reset. The problem I have is that the power and the volume down buttons don't seem to get me to the boot menu. They work fine when the phone is on though. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks
    Well, tell me one thing why do you want to get onto the boot menu if your device seems to be working fine? As far as I know you only seek to get inside the boot menu for getting it fixed or the time when you are experiencing some problems with the current working of your device.