Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Service in and out

Do any of you have connectivity issues (internet)?

My wife's HSPA phone is fine and never hiccups but my LTE phone began tapping in and out. I've call T-Mobile twice and they've "refreshed" my phones connectivity remotely, and it worked well for a little while. It's been maybe two months since I've seen this problem. I just reset my phone to the factory settings and it seemed to have helped a little bit but ultimately I still have problems. T-Mobile says it isn't their service so I'm thinking it might be my device? Any advice?

Default Re: Service in and out

I lose WiFi connectivity. To the point where it becomes unresponsive. There are other instances where on the network my web based apps lose connectivity as well. Usually if you give it the phone a few seconds it becomes responsive again. Otherwise put the phone in Airplane mode and then turn on the network activity again. Should refresh your connections.

Posted via Android Central App

ROM
    xtrrom 4.6.5

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah Bonds View Post
    Do any of you have connectivity issues (internet)?

My wife's HSPA phone is fine and never hiccups but my LTE phone began tapping in and out. I've call T-Mobile twice and they've "refreshed" my phones connectivity remotely, and it worked well for a little while. It's been maybe two months since I've seen this problem. I just reset my phone to the factory settings and it seemed to have helped a little bit but ultimately I still have problems. T-Mobile says it isn't their service so I'm thinking it might be my device? Any advice?
    i had the same issue with both wifi and cellular connections. g2 simply couldn't stay connected to either one. finally convinced tmo that a warranty replacement was in order. received replacement device last week and it works flawlessly,, never drops the connection. it is possible that your phone has a hardware defect.

I've had this problem too - once or twice a week my g2 looses data. Sometimes turning on & off airplane mode fixes it, sometimes I'll come back later & it's working again. Most of the time I have to restart to get data back.