Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default adding home screens

I've read as many archived posts as I could find and can't find my answer. Discovered that my LG P2 is now 4.4, but the videos I've watched showing how to add a home screen don't work. One says to just drag an app or widget onto the panel showing your home screens, keep dragging the app to the end of your screens, and an empty screen will automatically be added. With my phone the screens just keep moving left and repeating themselves. I tried the pinch method, which shows me my 7 screens, but there is no empty screen with a + sign in it. Is 7 the maximum number? While fumbling around trying to add that 7th screen about an hour ago I ended up with the view of my 6 screens as well as a 7th empty screen with a + sign in it. How do I add an 8th screen? I tried disabling the home screen looping, but that didn't help. I don't want to use a 3rd party launcher.
    Banned

Default Re: adding home screens

You are only allowed 7
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: adding home screens

Thank you! I will stop knocking myself out trying to get #8. Didn't really need it, just wanted to figure out how to get it!