Who still has a G2?

brandonx1000

rule the air.
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
I still have mine, but I lost my lock screen shortcuts and can't get them back. I was annoyed, so I switched over to my Droid Maxx

nathaniz

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
Still have mine - best phone I've had ever - so far. It is pretty well future proofed, meaning it has lots of power to do way more than I will ever do with it.
I would love to have the latest and greatest, of course - but when I got the G2, it was pretty much the latest and greatest. Then the next day . . .

RandelG

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Have had it for 6 months and really like it. I'll have to upgrade by March (I have jump) but the g4 will probably not be ready in the foreseeable future.

Mobius360

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
Still use and love this phone but it's coming to an end. Looking like a Z3 is my next.

I was wondering where 4.4.4 is for LG phones though.

Posted via Android Central App w/G2

mhans311

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Still using mine. Yes there are small things that annoy me about it but I see no reason to upgrade anytime soon. This year's crop of phones are not much better. In fact I still think the G2 camera is among the best of any phone.

savon19

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I've had some issues with G2 (preferred my HTC One - but someone stole it a few months ago!). But one thing about camera - and I wonder if it's a setting... It has a Delay between the time you push shutter & when it actually takes picture, which results in some blurriness. There's at least a second before it engages. Anyone know why?

Thanks!

russ8128

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I still have mine but it is my emergency device. I use the Sony Xperia Z2 as my daily driver. At the end of the day a few key features and functions won me over. Battery life - basically getting 2x if not more with the Sony with the same usage. Also, like the waterproof functionality of the phone (more of a security thing). The G2 is a great phone - love the lack of bezels! and screen is awesome. Camera wise both phones have very good cameras. Some of the shots with the Sony are better some with the G2 are better. My old Nokia 928 was better than both of them...never let me down with a picture and the Xenon flash was a game changer..oh well

Ruben_915

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Just picked up a G2 last week. Got tired of the battery life on the Nexus 5. I'll wait til next year to do a real upgrade. Love the battery on this thing. And knock on makes it much easier to use in a car mount. Got it new for $250. An update to lollipop in the coming months according to T-Mobile site

Posted via the Android Central App

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
Just bought mine 2 weeks ago. Switching from a Blackberry Z10.
The skies the limit with this thing.
Battery life is phenomenal.

Posted via the Android Central App

Katlee Shank

Jun 23, 2015
Visit site
Love mine, have since I got it, have since I first used my husband's (I was supposed to get his Galaxy 3 when he got his Galaxy 4, then he broke the 3 and ended up with this, and had to buy me one too). I'm completely spoiled by the knock on, don't know if I'll be able to get another phone.

Did a lot of research and playing with phones before I decided to actually get this one, and nothing compared in my mind. I've had it for over a year now and don't look forward to getting rid of it, but I supposed the newest LG wouldn't suck. :)

GeodudeFFP

May 15, 2014
Visit site
Still have mine, along with a Moto Maxx, and believe it or not, it compares quite favorably! Considering cost, etc., if I could only have one phone, I still haven't seen one better than the G2 for my needs in a single package.

Posted via Android Central App

RandyOhio

May 3, 2015
Visit site
My wife still has her G2 with no issues. I upgraded to a G4 and my son has taken my G2 over and is playing games all day and loves it, replacing his Nexus 4. He's not on the charger all the time and gets 4GLTE. Still a great phone. It wasn't a light years upgrade. The G2 still holds it's own nicely.

Posted via Android Central App

UnlockedOnly

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
its my daily driver, I have no issues with it. For the price to performance ratio there is really not much that can compare. I cant see spending 3 to 400 hundred bucks more for a flagship phone when in all honesty this phone does the same thing. And we even still have a good camera.

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
The G2 is still a great phone. I used it as my daily driver for over 18 months. Currently use it as a backup and media device now that I have the G4 and Idol 3.

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk

anduril92

Sep 19, 2015
Visit site
I bought the my G2 on last January. It's a great phone. It have got all, for example, a function, the name "quick remote", that it permit use phone as remote control for TV, recording device, ecc. It's very fantastic!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital