How can I roll back T-Mobile LG G2 Lollipop to KitKat 4.4.4?

A

AC Question

How can I roll back T-Mobile LG G2 Lollipop to KitKat 4.4.4

I have a T-Mobile LG G2 mobile phone. I accepted the push update to Lollipop on Friday. To make a long story short, I hate everything about it from the new UI to the notifications showing on the lock screen to the formerly easy, now totally opaque notifications management process. I see no benefits to the upgrade now and am faced with a learning curve. Had I known how profound the changes to the OS would be, I'd have not bothered.

Is there a process by which I can roll my phone back to KitKat?

I have a 3 lb pound sledge hammer out under my tool bench. I'm that tempted to use it on the phone right now.

korab84

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
Re: How can I roll back T-Mobile LG G2 Lollipop to KitKat 4.4.4

You have to get used to Android 5's UI. All newer phones come with Android 5 installed...

anduril92

Sep 19, 2015
Visit site

Is not possible come back to KitKat, sorry. You don't give up because you will succeed use your new SO.

Nikidroid

Sep 26, 2015
Visit site

I have a T-Mobile LG G2 mobile phone. I accepted the push update to Lollipop on Friday. To make a long story short, I hate everything about it from the new UI to the notifications showing on the lock screen to the formerly easy, now totally opaque notifications management process. I see no benefits to the upgrade now and am faced with a learning curve. Had I known how profound the changes to the OS would be, I'd have not bothered.

Is there a process by which I can roll my phone back to KitKat?

I have a 3 lb pound sledge hammer out under my tool bench. I'm that tempted to use it on the phone right now.
Have you try flash the firmware using LG Mobile Tool 2014? I was LG G2 D802 user, Lollipop 5.0 too, so far it was OK.

Sent from my 2014817 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781