The market place not working?

kek0000

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I'm using a Mytouch 3g on Tmobile and starting 04/22/2010 have been getting errors trying to download new apps or updates to current ones. Anyone else having this problem? Tried restarting, using data service, or even wifi. All attempts immediately stop and a message pops up in notification bar stating download was unsuccessful.

I know the market as had issues before. Hoping this is a app store issue, and not a phone issue. :confused:

Kek

hiway12

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
my access to downloads has been down for two days. in another forum I came across a bunch of users that are experiencing the same thing

kek0000

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
@mytharak - Nope, not rooted, but now thinking that might actually fix the problem.

@hiway12 - Thanks, glad to know it's not a hardware problem on just my phone. Can't download new apps, nor update current apps on my phone. It's been like this for 2 days for me as well. Not sure if the other users are on Tmobile as well, but I guess it could be that. Might be server or authentication problems. Not getting email (gmail, yahoo, etc) refreshes automatically either. Have to manualy due a refresh.

kek0000

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
My phone is not rooted, so I guess that's the problem. To this date still not working. Contacted Tmobile, no known issues on there end and they have no idea how to fix it. Oh, except to maybe buy a new phone and see if that helps. Great.

Tried factory reset - no help, and now stuck with a basic android phone with no apps.
Tried switching to wifi, 3g, 2g, edge - nothing works
Tried clearing market cache - no help, but market loads faster now ... great.

-Kek