MyTouch 3.g getting 2.1 on june 10th?

xarophti

Feb 28, 2010
Visit site
went over and read the article. Unfortunately, it says nothing about eclair. It talks about the Sense (or Espresso) UI. Which the MTG3 actually isn't getting, anyway. Here's a clarification in the comments of where the info came from:

"Wow, sorry about this…
The person that released this information isn’t correct about the date… he took what i said out of context. I told him that Sense UI isn’t coming to MyTouch but they are calling it Slide UI. Told him not to unroot till around June 10th and he took that as its coming June 10th. I’m Sorry about this but this person isn’t really good with keeping information. (im not putting him on blast so im not going to say his name but this is what he gets for leaking information).

This information came from tweets with Peter Ha of TechLand
ThePeterHa @ts0cha0tik I never said it was getting Sense UI.
ThePeterHa @ts0cha0tik T-mo built a specific UI on top of Android for the Slide. It’s not the same as HTC’s Sense UI.
ThePeterHa @ts0cha0tik they will be very similar from what I’m told.

I only released this information because of this “little birdie” opening his big mouth… Sorry Peter Ha"

I'm not sure whether this means they're just going to update our UI to match the slide, or if it will be 2.1. Betting on the former. And it won't be ON June 10th, but after that, it seems. Not thrilled. I like my UI as is; I just want eclair.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gkapidis