Where are the MyTouch users?

ircactus

Oct 8, 2009
Visit site
I know this is just stupid to ask but I see the droid and hero forums rocking. Nothing much happens here. Is it just that not enough t-mobile folks know about this site?.

Just seems odd that both T-Mobile phone forums are real real quiet where the droid ones are all coming to life very fast.

Yes I have both a MOTO Droid and a MT3G :D

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Seems as if the whole Android world has swung in Motorola's favor as of late. I hope you guys get more action in these forums soon!

ircactus

Oct 8, 2009
Visit site
I strapped a dev 2 onto an engineer today. See if he makes his way in here. Also think I got another guy convinced into going MT3G.

Personally I'm stapped with a Dev 2 and a MOTO Droid. Love both devices. My berry is fast loosing it's position.

pyrotec77#AC

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
Just got mt3g. Little different then my berry. Not to sure about it yet. Some cool things but still comfy with the berry. I guess I need more time to play with it.

ircactus

Oct 8, 2009
Visit site
Coming over from a berry myself I understand. Depending on which berry you had is really what will determine your time to get "comfortable" with the all touch screen interface. With that said, I find that most things can be done quicker on the MT3G than on the berry. Maybe with the exception of email but then again berry is all about the email.

Just got mt3g. Little different then my berry. Not to sure about it yet. Some cool things but still comfy with the berry. I guess I need more time to play with it.

TaeKwonDonkey

Dec 18, 2009
Visit site
I'm starting to wonder where all the MyTouch users are because for a while it was the flagship Tmobile device. I thought that would mean a lot of people would get it, but I was wrong. In fact I don't even talk to the only other person I know who has a MyTouch.

On a side note the Cliq forum is also pretty quiet.

ircactus

Oct 8, 2009
Visit site
Honestly, I think it's more a fact of the influx of users to this site mainly came over from crackberry and as such were mostly Storm 1 dropouts. With that being said, that would account for the majority of posts in both the eris and droid forums while we get to snooze away here in the MT3G.

There are quite a few of these devices out there. Just don't think the users necessarily frequent forums or even for that matter this particular forum at this point in time.

$.02 deposit b 4 Xmas.. :p

TaeKwonDonkey

Dec 18, 2009
Visit site
Actually, I found them, all of them, well not all but a lot. I was looking for them and now I've discovered them at the Tmobile forums which is not affiliated with this site. One can tell there are a lot them there because there are over 34000 posts in the MyTouch sub forum. However those forums have no speculation sub forums or just general, for lack of a better word "hype", discussions so as this site grows more and more popular I expect that some of those users will migrate here.

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
I have also jumped the blackberry ship just a few days ago. I had an 8900 Curve.(no data plan) Had to get two replacements due to blown out speaker and cosmetic flaws. I'm getting the hang of the touch screen fairly quickly. So far so good. I'm also wondering where all the MT3G users are.

TaeKwonDonkey

Dec 18, 2009
Visit site
I'm sure some of them are dying to talk about speculation and hype rather than just the "help" posts they usually get. The mods there are also pretty strict so I wouldn't doubt there are some users there that want to get into some of this open space

jrivera817

Feb 1, 2010
Visit site
Im new here just ditched the bb 8900 and also the crackberry website, im hoping to get too know more people who are experienced at the android os than i am which is probably all of you since ive only had the mytouch for just under 2 weeks.

i wouldnt mind feeling like im in a mytouch 3g club. :)

weirdkid

Jul 10, 2009
Visit site
Im new here just ditched the bb 8900 and also the crackberry website, im hoping to get too know more people who are experienced at the android os than i am which is probably all of you since ive only had the mytouch for just under 2 weeks.

i wouldnt mind feeling like im in a mytouch 3g club. :)

Welcome to the forums :) I also left from the 8900 to the mytouch :-D It gets easier to understand over time.

KTAngel

Feb 1, 2010
Visit site
I just got my MT3G a little bit ago, I love it. And yes i am what you may call a 'storm 1 dropout' but not only did i leave bb i left vzw. I have had or used at some point most bb they carried on vzw. over all i like the MT3G