OK, I bought a myTouch Fender LE and am trying to unlock it for use on AT&T. I have contacted 4-5 unlocking services and no one can provide a code. Any ideas why I can't find a code or ideas how to get the phone unlocked??

02-06-2010 01:22 PM
    This unlock service was cheap, quick and worked on my Fender LE. http://unlockmagic.com/
    Melon Bread likes this.
    07-14-2010 08:43 AM
    I know this is an old form but I have some questions I have unlocked my phone but can't get on a network to get past the welcome screen. I want to get to set up the 'wifi but I can't get it to take my google info.

what am I doing wrong ?
    08-11-2012 10:20 AM
    Wasn't getting the answers or help here ( which is very surprising ) I was given info to add to the APN and that did the trick.

Now I can't seem to get on a WiFi network any clues there ?
    08-14-2012 09:09 PM
    HI, HTC my touch 3G can be unlocked. I did unlock my phone from T-mobile US with the service provider theunlockspot.com and got my phone permanently unlocked. Where I received the unlocking code in 2 working days.
    08-17-2012 12:08 AM
    HI, HTC my touch 3G can be unlocked. I did unlock my phone from T-mobile US with the service provider theunlockspot.com and got my phone permanently unlocked. Where I received the unlocking code in 2 working days.

Same here, the problem I then had was there was nothing in my APN , I had to manually add it, which I didn't know until the Sim card company sent me the settings.
    08-17-2012 07:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD