aNYthing24

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Then I would pick this over the Sensation. Better screen on the MT4GS and better camera.
Better screen...how? You do know that the Sensation has two different screen makers (just like the MT4G did) and you just have to find one with a good panel. If you do, it's a pretty amazing screen.

mrshawnt

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Ok, I dropped the phone and cracked the screen! I have a new digitizer/ screen coming, but wanted to review the replacement process before i get to taking it apart. I'm not having any luck finding a video walkthrough of the screen replacement.

Can someone point me to a video of the screen replacement, or give me a step-by-step?

Ive replaced many iphone screens, so Im not a novice, but would like to hear from someone with experience!

Thanks,

yogi2000#AC

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Hi, has anyone installed the OTA update from HTC? I believe it was supposed to fix a security leak, but I looked in the zip and it looks like there might possibly be some other stuff in there. What I am wondering is, would it be possible to install the update on unrooted stock but with S-off still? It definitely doesn't work if you're rooted and have CWM.

jmart981

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
the MT4Gs is by far the best android phone i've ownedl, very well built, yes it has an LED for notifications, screen is very responsive, and camera excels