- 12-29-2012, 09:21 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Root access failed?
I've the same problem! You solved your problem? Can you or anybody help me/we please? I've tried a lot of things "simple fix, wipe data, format"
I've a Samsung Galaxy wifi 5.0 (YP-G70CW) International version Android 2.3.5 GingerBread, and another day i turn on the mobile and tried to use a rooted app and a message says i don't have any permission, so i reboot the mobile, tried again the same problem, going to SuperUser app i've seeing that su binary show (0)
Version = 3.1.1
Downloading su binary = Ok! (Yeeeee!)
Gaining root access = Failed! ($hit on my father balls)
Damn what's happen here?
On Superuser web site i found a su binary manually update .zip, i don't have any idea how can i do that, i don't wanna brick my mobile or something!
Note; there's any ROM it's all factory default!
If anybody have a solution please leave message here
Observation there's any ROM
- By Miguipigui in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 9Last Post: 05-28-2013, 05:29 PM
- By condr67 in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 12-25-2010, 03:30 PM
- By NovaFox238 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 14Last Post: 06-15-2010, 12:17 PM
- By giglio102491 in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 06-05-2010, 11:50 PM
- By borgey401 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2010, 03:47 PM