Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts

Default Annoying voice search, unrooted, superuser, etc

Hey all!

My phone had been driving me crazy!! The stupid voice option and search button defective keeps popping out of nowhere and its so damn annoying so I need to take my phone in, I had my phone rooted but I unrooted my phone, but stupid superuser icon is still there, I deleted the file thru root explorer and did a factory reset, superuser is still there and now people are saying you need to SBF it but I have no idea! Could someone please tell me how to remove superuser before I smash my phone cause of that damn annoying stupid search button defective crap and I want to take it in!!!
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts

Default Re: Annoying voice search, unrooted, superuser, etc

actually... 2.3.4 is buggy in canada with the stupid voice search thingy so how do i do a SBF to 2.3.3.... seriously... ive been googling for hours and its really pissing me off and not even an answer im looking for
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts

Default Re: Annoying voice search, unrooted, superuser, etc

wow... i spent hours and hours fixing my phone.. removed superuser and back to 2.3.3... wow... and now i can finally take my phone in! please delete this thread if u can