Is there any way to make the Nexus S faster without rooting? I prefer to use the stock launcher but at times it gets really laggy and will appear "blank" and everything has to get redrawn. It gets super annoying. I don't want to root because certain features like Google Videos aren't available if you're rooted.
    07-18-2011 01:24 AM
    I had that problem too. Usually happens when you have less than 80MB of free RAM avaliable
    tzagasdog likes this.
    07-19-2011 12:00 PM
    I had that problem too. Usually happens when you have less than 80MB of free RAM avaliable
    maybe, try a new launcher such as launcher pro or go launcher ex. You can download them in the market.
    07-23-2011 12:16 PM
    Is there any way to make the Nexus S faster without rooting? I prefer to use the stock launcher but at times it gets really laggy and will appear "blank" and everything has to get redrawn. It gets super annoying. I don't want to root because certain features like Google Videos aren't available if you're rooted.
    Well that isn't a speed issue, it's a common issue with the stock launcher where it just gets way too laggy, I installed the one by Eugene in the Android market and I don't have it ( thus far) or give another launcher a try.

Sent from my Samsung Vibrant
    07-23-2011 11:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD