Car Home App Bug?

miniZ

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I noticed someone else mention it in another thread. But lately, my NS will randomly launch the car home application. I just updated to 2.3.6 yesterday, and haven't had it happen yet. But up to that update, it seemed that everything in the software began acting up. Anybody else notice this bug?

jamieboy88

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
I noticed someone else mention it in another thread. But lately, my NS will randomly launch the car home application. I just updated to 2.3.6 yesterday, and haven't had it happen yet. But up to that update, it seemed that everything in the software began acting up. Anybody else notice this bug?

Me too! Only since the 2.3.6 update

miniZ

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
It has been acting up again. Now every time I strike the home key, it opens up the car home. I don't think that would be an option in the software that I could have accidentally checked. It almost seems as thought that is the case, though.

nasalspray

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
I know i'm commenting on an older post, but I haven't seen this issue mentioned anywhere else.

I just recently started having the same problem on my thunderbolt, running liquid aosp 3.2. For the past week or so, the car home screen spams open constantly. Seems to happen mostly at night.

Did you ever find a solution to the problem, or did it go away on its own?

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!

mgaynor22

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Had this Happen with my HTC G2. I assumed it was the water damage the phone sustained, however I will say that I commonly got rid of it by leaving my navigation running (nightmare for battery life though). Have had no such problems since 4.0 on my nexus though.