- 1 Posts
Nexus S won't sync contacts anymore
all of a sudden my Nexus S on 4.1.2 has stopped syncing my google contacts. And only my contacts, see screenshot below. No changes to settings were made, this came out of nowhere.
Does anyone have any idea what's going on and how I can solve this?
Tried this so far:
- Turning the phone off and back on
- Unchecking the box and re-checking it
- Options - "Sync now" makes everything in the list sync except my contacts of course
Thanks in advance!
- 01-09-2013, 08:01 PM #2
- 01-25-2013, 06:21 PM #3
- 01-25-2013, 06:34 PM #4
- 2 Posts
Re: Nexus S won't sync contacts anymore
Hey, it's me again.
I think I found a solution, this is what I did:
1. Go to configuration, manage aplications.
2. Find Contacts app then delete cache > delete data > force close
3. Find Contacts Sync then delete cache > delete data > force close
4. Find Contacts Storage then delete cache > delete data > force close
5. Go to config, accounts & sync, and sync all. It will take a long time now to sync all contacts but it worked ok.
I hope this hepls
- By tbizzy1985 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 13Last Post: 03-17-2013, 02:11 PM
- By Ed Hughes in forum HTC HeroReplies: 26Last Post: 03-07-2013, 10:16 PM
- By dbohubes in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 15Last Post: 10-25-2010, 06:38 PM
- By ItsMeMandi in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2010, 03:07 PM
- By bucsnnoles in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 17Last Post: 08-06-2010, 12:06 PM