Nexus S stuck in Boot Loop

Bigfootjthor

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
OK so yesterday I was at the gym listening to a podcast as I do all the time. Suddenly the podcast just stopped. I looked at my Nexus S and its rebooting. I thought "ok that's a little weird" but its not like Its never done that before. Only this time it gets to the colorfull X freezes and reboots. I'm thinking well that's not good I'm stuck in a bootloop. I'm running Jellybean. I have all the important stuff backed up. But I have some recordings on the sd card I would like to get off. I've gone to all the forums but nothing really has helped.

As I said I'm running Jellybean. I have never rooted my phone or used a custom mod and the lock state is unlocked. And no its not second hand I got it from t-mobile 18 months ago.
I've gone to the fastboot mode bootloader. It gives me 4 options Reboot Bootloader, Reboot, Recovery and Power Off.
Reboot Bootloader just brings me right back to this screen.
Reboot just takes me right back into the Bootloop.
Recovery takes me to a screen with the robot on his back with the hood open and the red ! in a triangle with no options. It sits like that for a bit then goes back into the bootloop.
Power Off just well you know turns the screen black and nothing happens.

Any help would be great. Thanks guys.:confused:

Mansoor Malik

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
I am facing the same problem and didn't found the reason or solution yet.
I was using my phone yesterday and want to share something on blue tooth. I just activate the blue tooth and my phone switched off.
when i power on my phone from power button, my phone stuck on colorfull X freezes screen. i am using jelly bean

Kindly help us

gadria

May 14, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem and would like to find a solution other than a hard factory reset and wipe of the previous pictures.
It seems from googling a bit that this problem has not real easy solution - most definatelly it drives home the point of saving to cloud from now on. Still it really hurts right now.:(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyari6908