Nexus S multi touch issues

Smokexz

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Another reason to want to hate the Nexus S? Well... how about the fact that multi touch is still not working? At least while charging... I was charging my Nexus S tonight and while I was using it, I noticed the menus were stuttering and jumping, I did a multi touch test and found that is was jumping, I disconnected the device and boom, multi touch starts working again, I have not a single clue if it is my device or if it is an issue itself. Can anyone test? By the way, I have no idea how I didn't spot this sooner.

Video proof? Sure, took it with my fully functional multi touch enabled Samsung Vibrant:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSdTvhhHzJQ

EDIT: A full factory reset fixed this, still, happening to any of you?

dadds27

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
last night i played angry birds and typed on facebook for about an hour with it plugged and havent noticed anything. so did the reset fix it 100%?

green

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
You gotta realize the Nexus S just came out so there will probably be a lot of links and hardware issues that need to be worked out.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
This is not a Nexus S or a Samsung thing,,,this happens with the OG Droid my father has and it happened with my Droid X and now with my Fascinate. Using your phone while plugged in causes stuttering, whether it be the scrolling or texting ever android device that i have ever touched while charging is not as responsive.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87