Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    1,117 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default How to zoom in stock camera app?

I know it is a pretty silly question,but on my vibrant all I had to do was pinch in and out, boom... some zoom. That said, ever since I got my Nexus S I have no clue how to zoom in and out on the stock camera app, a little help would be great. Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus S
    Devices: Samsung Nexus S 4.0.1(alpha, of course), Samsung Vibrant 2.3.5 CM7 w/ Glitch Kernel v13, broken HTC Dream, and a Google Cr-48 with Ubuntu 11.10

Global Posts
    84 Global Posts

Well, well, well... i experienced the same issue that I don't know how to Zoom on the camera. Then, I installed "Camera 360" and a message popped up.... "Your phone does not support Zoom."..... What the..!?!?!?! Am I doing something wrong?
    AC Adviser

Global Posts
    1,021 Global Posts
    ROM
    Pure Google

I have the same problem. I think more and more reveals itself. lol
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    1,117 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Someone should try loading the stock Epic camera software to see if it performs the same.
    EDIT: This could be just the Camera 360 app... but I hope it isn't a hardware limitation.

Sent from my Nexus S
    Devices: Samsung Nexus S 4.0.1(alpha, of course), Samsung Vibrant 2.3.5 CM7 w/ Glitch Kernel v13, broken HTC Dream, and a Google Cr-48 with Ubuntu 11.10

ROM
    N1-2.2 / NS-2.3

Default Zoom on Nexus S

Zoom is working for me using Vignette.

-Chuck
    Thanked by:
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Global Posts
    1,117 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Well this zooming is very weird, anyone know of any fixes Google might add?

Sent from my Nexus S

Default Re: How to zoom in stock camera app?

I was not at all happy to find the camera has no zoom. I use my camera daily and the zoom!! I hope to find some good apps that have zoom.