Anyone else notice gmail not syncing?

Smokexz

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I get my emails on my IPod and Vibrant and my Nexus doesn't at all.... I have to refresh, anyone else?

Sent from my Nexus S

Smokexz

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Tried, my Vibrant gets it about 5 to 10 seconds after I send it. My Nexus S doesn't even notify me... I think I will need a replacement lol... I am just shocked I never really noticed this sooner

Sent from my Samsung Vibrant

big_time2

Jan 13, 2010
Visit site
I had the same problem two or three days after I bought it. Emails wouldn't come through, and when they did they were 45min to an hour late. That only lasted about a day or two.

pathfinder3

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
I couldn't see new messages from people who were specifically labeled until I went into Menu (while in Gmail app) >More>Settings>Labels. There you can change how often and which labels to sync.

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Tried, my Vibrant gets it about 5 to 10 seconds after I send it. My Nexus S doesn't even notify me... I think I will need a replacement lol... I am just shocked I never really noticed this sooner

Sent from my Samsung Vibrant
If you haven't turn off, or change any settings on the phone. - then a reboot, or a reset should fix the problem. If you return the phone for that reason, all they'd do is reset the device. That's a softwAre issue that usually can be fix by resetting the device to its original state.

Good luck to you.

Jalarm

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
If it is the same conversation like you emailed that person before, go to gmail>menu>more>settings>Scroll all the way down to notify once.