Hotspot w/Simple Mobile

Zebedee#AC

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
In case anyone is considering Simple Mobile, I'm using them ($60 unlimited plan). Seems to work fine. And as a very nice bonus the mobile hotspot works, even though their FAQ says it's not supported.

Smokexz

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Well keep in mins that the FAQ may say it is not in their terms of service, in other words... they catch you, you are in some big trouble.

Sent from my Nexus S

barbarianthemadserb

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
I just ordered a sim from Simple Mobile. I will get a plan when the sim arrives and will test it on my Nexus S. They are contracted to use the 3g Tmobile towers. Unlimited all can't be beat. I will test for a month and if it is good then I will drop Tmobile like a hot potato. Makes ya wonder why Tmobile can't match their prices eh.

Zebedee#AC

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
The only limitation I've found so far with Simple is that T-Mobile apparently doesn't support conditional call forwarding on prepaid plans so I can't use Google Voice for voicemail.

Greyhorne

Jul 12, 2016
Visit site
Yes,
I too would like to know how you managed this.
I'm having a heck of time trying to tether my desktop to get service, and while I connected up with my tablet through wifi, it simply doesn't find the service available.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez