Will there be a Verizon Nexus S?

jjsmith425

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
So with the news of a Sprint 4G Nexus, the rumors of the AT&T Nexus, and the already released T-Mobile Nexus, is there any hope for a Verizon version? I love my fascinate, but touchwiz lags and a pure Google phone is usually the best way to go. I know there are ways to fix the fascinates issues, but I'm don't want to risk it with my inexperience.

scaots

May 29, 2010
Visit site
IMO there is about as much chance of getting a Nexus S on Verizon as there is of AT&T subsidizing one. These guys keep tight control of their networks and the devices on them. At least AT&T only worries about the SIM and doesn't lock down by device ...yet.

Smokexz

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Why bother now? Look at all the better devices coming to every carrier, I would just wait for the next best thing ( next Nexus). The Nexus S 4g? Redundant, why bother when Sprint just announced a better phone days before.... basically I would just wait till around December, when Google might even launch the next Nexus device, very much possible they might want to continue this line.

Sent from my Xoom

Bearly

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Yeha, I wouldn't worry about the Nexus S for Verizon. It's a nice phone but so many other good phones are coming out:

Galaxy S 2
Bionic
TB (already out)

and we don't know what else. I think it'll be quiet on the Verizon front until Q4 2011 or a few months after iPhone 5 is announced, whichever comes first.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon