1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question AT&T compat. Nexus S with SLCD

So I don't know if this has been posted about yet, (I searched and didn't find anything) but Negri Electronics shows now that the AT&T compatible Nexus S does in fact have an SLCD screen. I hope it isn't too inferior to the SAMOLED display of the original since I ordered mine before noticing this. Has anyone noticed a huge difference in the displays that has purchased an AT&T Nexus S?

You can purchase either the i9020a or the GT-i9023, those are the two variants, the latter being the SLCD screen. Which one did you chose?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I got the i9020a (just checked my order), phew, I was pretty bummed that I may have accidentally bought the opposite of what I wanted. Good thing I had the original link to the device saved from the engadget article lol. Thanks!

I'm so excited for the Nexus S, dumped my iPhone4 for this.

No problem. Glad you didn't make the mistake. I used to have the iPhone 4 a few phones ago, and the Nexus S is just the perfect fit.

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by anothernewphone View Post
    You can purchase either the i9020a or the GT-i9023, those are the two variants, the latter being the SLCD screen. Which one did you chose?
    Youll be so happy you dropped iOs for Android. I dropped my iPhone for the ATT Nexus S and I couldnt be happier with my decision
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

I've had android in the past but it was always a manufacturer meddled version like motorola or htc, granted sense is great, but I've been dying for a vanilla android device that can meet my needs. I got my tracking number and it will arrive tomorrow, I couldn't be more excited

ROM
    Stock

Vanilla Android is the way to be! Let us know if you like it as much as we all enjoy it!