AT&T compat. Nexus S with SLCD

pingpongitore

Sep 3, 2009
Visit site
So I don't know if this has been posted about yet, (I searched and didn't find anything) but Negri Electronics shows now that the AT&T compatible Nexus S does in fact have an SLCD screen. I hope it isn't too inferior to the SAMOLED display of the original since I ordered mine before noticing this. Has anyone noticed a huge difference in the displays that has purchased an AT&T Nexus S?

I Monarch

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
You can purchase either the i9020a or the GT-i9023, those are the two variants, the latter being the SLCD screen. Which one did you chose?

pingpongitore

Sep 3, 2009
Visit site
I got the i9020a (just checked my order), phew, I was pretty bummed that I may have accidentally bought the opposite of what I wanted. Good thing I had the original link to the device saved from the engadget article lol. Thanks!

I'm so excited for the Nexus S, dumped my iPhone4 for this.

I Monarch

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
No problem. Glad you didn't make the mistake. I used to have the iPhone 4 a few phones ago, and the Nexus S is just the perfect fit.

pingpongitore

Sep 3, 2009
Visit site
I've had android in the past but it was always a manufacturer meddled version like motorola or htc, granted sense is great, but I've been dying for a vanilla android device that can meet my needs. I got my tracking number and it will arrive tomorrow, I couldn't be more excited

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21