Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    1,117 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Launcher still not fixed

I don't care if the device is a year old, or 10 years old, this was an issue at launch and they still haven't fixed it. Any work around?

Sent from my Nexus S
    Devices: Samsung Nexus S 4.0.1(alpha, of course), Samsung Vibrant 2.3.5 CM7 w/ Glitch Kernel v13, broken HTC Dream, and a Google Cr-48 with Ubuntu 11.10

Which issue, exactly?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    1,117 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I think it's because you can't have too many widgets, but it keeps freezing up every now and then. Only way the launcher will work right again is by force closing it.

Sent from my Xoom
    Devices: Samsung Nexus S 4.0.1(alpha, of course), Samsung Vibrant 2.3.5 CM7 w/ Glitch Kernel v13, broken HTC Dream, and a Google Cr-48 with Ubuntu 11.10

I use LauncherPro and I'm very happy with it. I'm still using the free version.

Tom

Sent from Nexus S
    Gingerbread 2.3.4
    AC Adviser

Global Posts
    1,021 Global Posts
    ROM
    Pure Google

I get frustrated too. If you put too many widgets on the homescreens then the launcher will be slow. There are certain spaces on the homescreen where if you try to put something there it will put it in a folder.

Global Posts
    324 Global Posts

Default Re: Launcher still not fixed

Launcher pro in the market.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Global Posts
    1,117 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Surprisingly I am not too angry with this, Launcherpro works and I know Ice Cream will completely change the look of the launcher so I am fine waiting, only a couple of months before we get Ice Cream.

Sent from my Nexus S

Default Re: Launcher still not fixed

jyeyttrjutekyrdtjrsktsktrskyrslytwlyds65el6ek gcjytdiyr jkdhgys jt,jvmgnb ktf,b ,hg ,j ;u ug ouyfouryi

Quote Originally Posted by tanman2324 View Post
    jyeyttrjutekyrdtjrsktsktrskyrslytwlyds65el6ek gcjytdiyr jkdhgys jt,jvmgnb ktf,b ,hg ,j ;u ug ouyfouryi
    Okay thanks for your input

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk
    Thanked by: