Unlock code

steven0188

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Can someone please help me obtain an unlock code for an LG Optimus T ? If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance,
Steven P

P.S. Will provide IMEI in PM to anyone who can help

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

androidphonegeek01

Android Geek
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
You just want the code, right? Because there's free software like SuperOneClick that can do an unlock. You just have to see if your phone is supported.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

steven0188

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
SuperOneClick will not remove a network provider/sim lock will it ? I thought it was for rooting the phone with one click

Turducken

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
Call TMO and ask for it. The carriers obligation to provide a code may vary state to state but I've never had a prob in CA with TMO or AT&T

If you bought the phone ourtright they have to give it to you. If you've had an account in good standing for a long period of time call and ask. One of the biggest reasons I chose a GSM carrier was so that I could use it abroad with a prepaid sim card.

Giving my phones IMEI etc to some dude on ebay is a bit sketchy, this is how thieves clone phones.

anusri

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
Can someone please help me obtain an unlock code for an LG Optimus T ? If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance,
Steven P

P.S. Will provide IMEI in PM to anyone who can help

To unlock your LG Optimus T from network lock,i would suggest Onlinegsmunlock.com .Here they ask you to provide country name and service provider of your phone.Then you can get unlock code.I have used their service.This is reliable and secure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12