Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Optimus T stuck in Fastboot mode!

I rooted, got clockworkmod, and installed Cyanogenmod 7 and the phone wouldn't go past the loading screen with the Android guy on a skateboard. Well, I booted into recovery mode and tried to factory reset, wiped everything, and cleared everything off of my sd card, and I'm now stuck in fastboot mode. I tried downloading a custom recovery, but every one I download gives me a 404 error. I have Android ver 2.2.1, not sure what firmware I've got, but I really need help.
    Slacker

ROM
    Factory UVDLJA ROM

Default Re: Optimus T stuck in Fastboot mode!

Quote Originally Posted by gammarayzzz View Post
    I rooted, got clockworkmod, and installed Cyanogenmod 7 and the phone wouldn't go past the loading screen with the Android guy on a skateboard. Well, I booted into recovery mode and tried to factory reset, wiped everything, and cleared everything off of my sd card, and I'm now stuck in fastboot mode. I tried downloading a custom recovery, but every one I download gives me a 404 error. I have Android ver 2.2.1, not sure what firmware I've got, but I really need help.
    sounds like a mess.

i can only suggest heading over to xda forums and do some searching

Android Development and Hacking - xda-developers

i'm guessing you should get the lg flash tool and flash the firmware again.
    something like this: firmware download pc application and flash the file you download
    " No ARHTARD, it's an MMORPG... "
    Click > HERE <

Click > HERE < for Stock UVLDJA Odex S3 Mods
    Current Phone: Samsung Galaxy S3
    Current Rom: Factory Oem UVDLJA 4.1.1
    Slacker

ROM
    Factory UVDLJA ROM

ahh found some directions to reflash firmware for the optimus one p500 - which is basically the same as our optimus t p509.

this should get you going: How to flash firmware
    the program to flash your firmware is called KDZ updater apparently
    remember, when u flash original firmware - you will need to re-root your device

good luck friend

" No ARHTARD, it's an MMORPG... "
    Click > HERE <

Click > HERE < for Stock UVLDJA Odex S3 Mods
    Current Phone: Samsung Galaxy S3
    Current Rom: Factory Oem UVDLJA 4.1.1

i am a long past retired electronic engineer and just enjoying my years in retirment