T-Mobile Optimus T: Lock screen, search and home button not working

amanda_jewel

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
Re: Lock screen, search and home button not working

I need some help I have a android galaxy s2 and the buttons on the front screen won't work? But than one day I took the battery out of my phone and the next morning I put it back in and turned it on but the android recovery system <3e> showed up and now I'm stuck on tht cuz the screen buttons won't work can someone please help me I dnt know wht to do?

akshay jain3

May 31, 2013
Visit site

My samsung galaxy s3 power button started not working and the power off option would pop up constantly, then my phone died and now i cant get it back on. Has anyone else had this problem and has gotten it fixed??

Same here
The power button became very sensitive after flashing a rom for the first time on my s3
Someone please help! !!!!

mmchlchk

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site

Yesterday, my lock screen began to glitch. I use the swipe lock for my lg spectrum 2. I haven't had any problems really until yesterday. I hit the power to wake the screen and the swipe lock is not responding to my touch. and most recently it is sitting is one corner of the phone acting like I attempted to unlock the screen, but it is completely frozen. I took the battery out 3 times already, made sure it was recharged, but the swipe screen is still unresponsive. How do I even reset of fix this?!

Lenaet

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site

My home, back and menu button wont work on my phone, i have a Sprint Vital, someone help me please!!

Lenaet

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site

I have a Sprint Vital and my home, back and settings button will not work.. someone help me please!!

Jazim showkat

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
:'( help... home key and all icons of notification bae stopped working

help me guys...
I rooted my phone 3 days ago
and today I factory reset it
and problem started.my home key and all icons and settings shortcut in notification bar stopped working. it Doesen't even show notifications.... don't know what happened

Jazim showkat

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
help me

help me guys...
I rooted my phone 3 days ago
and today I factory reset it
and problem started.my home key and all icons and settings shortcut in notification bar stopped working. it Doesen't even show notifications.... don't know what happened