Success! Rooted, bloatware gone, everything backedup;

chavivela

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
But my phone is still slow, and browser has closed unexpectedly a few times. All this work for more space and theres no more than before I started!
I have downloaded the emulator, but have no clue how to use it, and it doesn't have permissions,.anyway. In the thread I was following, the was mention of a notification having been received, that it should be clicked, and la la la, only I never received a notification.
So what am I missing here?

Btw, doing this without a computer

Last edited:

mn1968

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
To use the emulator you need to type in su to get superuser permisions. Anyway, it sound like you may need to clean the dalvik cache. I suggest this thread to help you out: Bloatware Must Die! (My noob rooting journal) - Android Forums
Afterwords, look at xda forums, there is a whole lot more activity going on there. The lnk is for the Optimus One P500, but everything that runs on that phone will run on the P509 Optimus T.

Good luck,

LG Optimus One, P500, V - xda-developers
Be sure to check oout the P500 threads, not the Optimus V.

maleko40

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I agree, sounds like you need to clear davlik cache. I had the same problem reference space until I read the thread about bloatware must die. Go back and read that thread and he will talk about clearing the cache.

Sent from my LG-P509 using Tapatalk