1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Help please!!

Okay so one day i was using my phone and it just cut off out of no where, so i leave it on the charger thinking the battery died. Only to find out that its not charging at all just to make sure it wasn't the charger i got a brand new one plugged it and, it still didn't charge nor will it turn on at all. All the phone would do is just get hot if its on the charger so i leave it alone for a couple of days. My mom says that i killed the battery to just leave it out for a couple of days so i did that tried it again and still didn't charge or turn on. I got frustrated and decided to buy another battery the same exact one for my phone put it in today and still didn't turn on nor did it charge. Maybe its the phone itself i don't know but please somebody help me

Quote Originally Posted by Jay90 View Post
    Okay so one day i was using my phone and it just cut off out of no where, so i leave it on the charger thinking the battery died. Only to find out that its not charging at all just to make sure it wasn't the charger i got a brand new one plugged it and, it still didn't charge nor will it turn on at all. All the phone would do is just get hot if its on the charger so i leave it alone for a couple of days. My mom says that i killed the battery to just leave it out for a couple of days so i did that tried it again and still didn't charge or turn on. I got frustrated and decided to buy another battery the same exact one for my phone put it in today and still didn't turn on nor did it charge. Maybe its the phone itself i don't know but please somebody help me
    It could be changer problem..you most be using original charger pulled bettery out and put in back pulg in chager if is still don't work then hit me pm

Sent from my LG-P505 using Android Central Forums