- 1 Posts
- 12-29-2012, 10:18 AM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: p509 no longer suppoorted on google play?
Don't know if this will help or not but I did a factory restore on my phone and then when I tried to run an update it said the phone was current. That was fine but then when I tried to open "market" it went to the terms of service for google play and went no further.
So I went to the lg site and downloaded the software updater for the p509. I ran the update and restarted. After the update I got play back.
Hope that helps!
- By beachpleez in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 05-11-2012, 04:23 PM
- By daddy4life09 in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 3Last Post: 06-20-2011, 03:40 PM
- By drdeath91 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 04-06-2011, 11:54 PM
- By dj2big in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-04-2010, 09:02 AM
- By NYMetsfan in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 6Last Post: 06-25-2010, 10:40 AM