Deleting imported pictures

jwaxx5

Nov 20, 2010
Visit site
Got the optimus yesterday. As I played around, I accidentally imported a bunch of pics from Picasa. I don't want these pics on the phone but it does not give me an "Delete" option. It does when I've taken a pic with the phone, but not on these photos. Any thoughts or ideas?

basketballrusty

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
But Picasa/Google came with the phone...can't get rid of anything associated with Google. My Picasa albums appeared after the update the other day and I canNOT for the life of me get rid of them. I did before...ha...can't now. Searching everywhere...wasting time that I don't have ...because of the update. I've even hooked up to pc and selected "delete from device"....they're still on my phone. Arrrggghhhh.

jfran22

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I had the same problem on my new phone but after MUCH angst, I found the solution! On your phone, go to "settings" then scroll to and select "Accounts and Sync". Then you have to turn off any gmail access. This should do the trick...it did for me. Good luck!

aeroseek

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I had the same problem on my new phone but after MUCH angst, I found the solution! On your phone, go to "settings" then scroll to and select "Accounts and Sync". Then you have to turn off any gmail access. This should do the trick...it did for me. Good luck!

Going into "settings", "accounts and sync", then clicking on your email address then unchecking the "picasa" option should remove them and still keep your gmail access.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech