Optimus t roms!

Turducken

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
I too am running megatron v1. It's missing Swype and couple other little things but my Quandrant score is 1234. I'll be setting up SetCPU for temps and sticking with it until something better comes along. Thanks for the heads up!

Reciprocal

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I too am running megatron v1. It's missing Swype and couple other little things but my Quandrant score is 1234. I'll be setting up SetCPU for temps and sticking with it until something better comes along. Thanks for the heads up!

can either of you run linpack and/or neocore? im not all that sure about quadrant these days.

Xzan

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
Personally, I've rooted my phone, install the custom recovery and the Deluxe buildprops from here. Then, I installed the OC kernel and setCPU (can be found for free on xda forum). Then, I put the CPU at 825MHz. I have a score of 9.168 in Linpack and 1316 in Quadrant. The best part is that I have the apps I wanted to keep and I did not have to wipe all my data ;)

sgtmedeiros

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
With apps2sd on other roms you can keep switching and keep your apps:p

7.5 at regular 600mhz
8.8 at default 728 mhz

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

Joga

Banned
Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
Have JIT BuildProp and OC'd to 787 MHz (got freezing at 806, so knocked it down a notch).

9.364 MFLOPS in Linpack @ 787 MHz

Scratch Famous

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
There are a couple ways to get Swype back on your phone. It was the 1 thing I really missed about the SenseUI. The easiest way to do it is from swype's website directly. They're running beta on a standalone release. I did this, and it's working great. It's a little different than what ships with the SenseUI's, so if you want that exact one, there's a thread on xda showing how to go about it.

[Q] how to get swype back on mytouch 4g - xda-developers