Have damaged/bad V10L_00.kdz - need good one

cognus

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Friends I have everything I need now to try to rescue my phone via reflashing but the only V10L_00.kdz file that I could find anywhere is corrupted.
can someone point me to a thread or something where I can find a link to another one [it does not have to be the L version - if can do with earlier version I can upgrade it via the support tool]... Just need a good one.
Getting decrypt error - file corruption.

thank you

cognus

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
from another forum I find a string that is supposed to link to the LG site to download original firmware by serial but the link just goes 'high and wet' - seems to not bomb right off, but never connects. can anyone debug this link code for me [the last few characters I have omitted - <my serial>

csmg.lgmobile.com:9002/svc/popup/model_check.jsp?model=LGP509&esn=<MY SERIAL NUM>

??

Bad_Opt_T

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
Sorry, but the V10H Rom from LG couldn't be found by me. As cognus said, we do have the V10L, added Wifi Calling feature, available.

___TAKUMI___

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Okay I still have a factory lg optimus T I am going to root/recov/rom today or in the next few. So how can I help im new so be prepaired to walk me through it. Just noticed the thread was a little old but still gonna throw out the offer. 23 well I don't O3 know how to 5 tell you to 85 get in 50 contact with me other than 2 Im in alabama to help you figure out the order.

cognus

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I got it. all good now.

those of you who want to sell or otherwise - there is no point restoring H. it does nothing but subtract value.

cognus

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
i dunno what causes that so-called 'bug'. I have none of it.
It might help the community if you would download ATK - Advanced Task Killer, and use it aggressively when on WIFI. I have mine setup for mainly that purpose. I turn off Data on the cell net, then kill pretty much everything except my security and WIFI. Then I use whatever. Fast as lightening

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol