1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Home button/Lock screen stopped working

I re-flashed my rom ( Xionia ) and did it the same way I did it the first time but, now my home button and lock screen are not working. I tried a restore, flashing VM Stock rom, and nothing is working. Any idea's? It really sucks having to keep pushing the back button!!

Default Re: Home button/Lock screen stopped working

Quote Originally Posted by bswann View Post
    I re-flashed my rom ( Xionia ) and did it the same way I did it the first time but, now my home button and lock screen are not working. I tried a restore, flashing VM Stock rom, and nothing is working. Any idea's? It really sucks having to keep pushing the back button!!
    I'm having the same issue. I do however know my problem [which also includes a nonfunctional search button] was caused by me reseting the defaults for the launcher (in settings/applications/manage/all) I know the button doesn't need to be replaced because when I first flashed the Reborn and sROM all three buttons worked perfectly fine. I'm thinking about reflashing one of them and making a nandroid and trying to restore to that nandroid. wish me luck.