1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default So whats next.....any suggestions?

With the help of KSmithInNY i have rooted and have a nandroid backup....sooo now which ROM should i use??

Since your rooted, head over the xda-developers and check out the optimus one android development section in the forum.

Start here.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by zpackrat View Post
    Since your rooted, head over the xda-developers and check out the optimus one android development section in the forum.

Start here.
    Thanks imma check that out
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I checked it out and to be totally honest im scared sh*tless...lol i don't know which one i should use.....can i get a lil more help? which roms have the most success?

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Please watch the language

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by DroidXcon View Post
    Please watch the language

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
    my fault
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

well i went with Ubuntdroid 4 Final-Optimus T but imma try others later on

The problem with flashing your first ROM is they are similar to tattoos. Getting the first is awesome and you're content for a while but then you want more and more and more.......

Then comes the wind-down period. You know what you like, you find the developer who does what you like, or you do it yourself, and you stick with it. My first Android phone, the Hero, i was a flashing fool for a bit.
    [CENTER][URL="https://plus.google.com/u/0/+KPSmith/posts"]Follow me on Google +