ThundeROM Beta

mgriffith01

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Per KSmith, there is no version of ThundROM for the Optimus T. They have developed a version that is compatible with the CDMA version (Optimus S), but they are NOT going to develop a version for GSM phones like the Optimus T.

This information comes from KSmith himself...

boblu

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Per KSmith, there is no version of ThundROM for the Optimus T. They have developed a version that is compatible with the CDMA version (Optimus S), but they are NOT going to develop a version for GSM phones like the Optimus T.

This information comes from KSmith himself...

KSmith (that is KSmithInNY of this forum, I assume?) did mentioned that there was a beta in development. http://forum.androidcentral.com/lg-optimus-t/45543-thunderom-optimus-t-2.html#post474288

So is it canceled? Is there an official announcement?

Kesis

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I PM'd him the other day wondering about this, and got this in response:

KSmithInNY
#winning

Device(s): Optimus S
ROM/Kernel: ThundeROM

Thanked 1,000 Times in 359 Posts

Re: Thunderom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesis
Is the newest version of Thunderom usable on the Optimus T? I know there is a thread in the T forums, but it kinda dwindled off and I'm not sure there ever was a conclusion if it ended up working.
ThundeROM will only work on CDMA devices, more specifically the Optimus S but it has been shoehorned onto other CDMA Optimus devices such as the Optimus V. The Optimus T though is GSM and the ROM won't work on GSM. We originally planned on making the ROM for many Optimus devices but due to time restrictions and us not having access to those devices, we've decided not to pursue that idea any longer.