Can someone tell me how this compares to the new iPod Touch?

MaveMaven

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
So, I'm pretty out of tune when it comes to technology and stuff. I been thinking of getting a new phone for quite some time now. And with my two year old iPod Touch recently not working as well, I been thinking about upgrading. Either I get an iPod Touch around Jan, or maybe get this phone soon. How do they stack up against one another...does anyone here use the iPad, is the retina display really as awesome as said? What are your thoughts.

berrydroidapple

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
It would be hard to compare the two, as they are totally different products.

I have both, but one is a phone one is media based (no phone).

The Exhibit on T-Mobile's 4G is a beast when it comes to speed, camera is so-so, internal storage is horrible.

IPod 4G is my only Apple device and I must say it is a workhorse for me when it comes to reading, games, podcasts, my classical music addiction (Tune in radio), and videos. It is WiFi only, but I use my Exhibit when I'm out as a hotspot, and never miss a beat.

The new iPod 5 is more impressive with a new camera, but it costs too much for the size.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Winterfang

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
I'll say get the new Ipod Touch if you are already invested in the IOS platform. This new Ipod seems pretty fantastic actually.

The Hustleman

May 28, 2010
Visit site
I'll say get the new Ipod Touch if you are already invested in the IOS platform. This new Ipod seems pretty fantastic actually.

Yes it does!

I'm getting it myself to have access to the ios apps i can't get on Android without dealing with a less than capable phone

sent from the best smart phone (not phablet) available - the galaxy S III!