- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Is the Landscape Wallpaper option gone?
When I first got this phone ( Around Christmas 2011) the option to have a landscape wallpaper was on my phone, where as I slide to the next page, the picture would move as well. However, as of now, I've realized that the phone no longer has this option and I can only get my wallpaper to be a portrait wallpaper. Is the option gone or is there a way to get it back?
- 11-26-2012, 09:09 AM #2
Re: Is the Landscape Wallpaper option gone?
- By maxxstyle in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 1Last Post: 06-30-2012, 10:38 PM
- By RHS in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 7Last Post: 04-02-2011, 06:50 PM
- By journey in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 06-22-2010, 04:17 PM
- By MannyZ28 in forum Android GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 06-06-2010, 05:10 AM
- By dgalanter in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 11Last Post: 05-26-2010, 06:09 PM