My notification bar keeps popping up with about 5 old pictures downloads every hour! (Pictures)

Billabonged

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
So for about a month, my notification bar will randomly pop up with 5 or 6 pictures I've downloaded which I've deleted. I've tried clearing out the notifications, checking the 'downloads' app, checking the 'files' folder, I've took the battery out for a while, even tried cleaning the cache. Nothing will work and it is very annoying. Has anyone had this problem or know what it could be?

Here are some pictures of what I'm talking about:

qw2aiNr.jpg

LbXc3j2.png

sammysokol

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
So for about a month, my notification bar will randomly pop up with 5 or 6 pictures I've downloaded which I've deleted. I've tried clearing out the notifications, checking the 'downloads' app, checking the 'files' folder, I've took the battery out for a while, even tried cleaning the cache. Nothing will work and it is very annoying. Has anyone had this problem or know what it could be?

Here are some pictures of what I'm talking about:

http://i.imgur.com/qw2aiNr.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/LbXc3j2.png

Has anyone helped you with this problem? I have the same one.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
It looks as if your phones are redownloading those pictures. Have you looked in the folders they would be downloading to?

Did you clear all your browser and search caches?

Sent from my LG870 via Tapatalk 2

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Look in your DCIM folder which is where pictures are saved and also the download folder and any other folders having to do with media.

e8y2esav.jpg

Sent from my LG870 via Tapatalk 2

Croaker2112

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
I had the same issues except it was 20 pictures an email and a contact csv. This seemed to have started after I installed the new Android update and it went on for several weeks till I figured it out.

I solved the problem by going into "Applications Manager" finding the "Download Manager" and clearing the data by pushing the "Clear Data" button. It hasn't done it sense.

Hope this helps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781