- 1 Posts
Phone Dies In Seconds Flat
Hello Everyone,I have a T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Exhibit 2 4G and One day I was on my way to work and my phones battery just drained,it went through the signs (low and critically low) but much faster then it should and now that I am home and charging it,it charges and shut's down at random moments,would you suggest a new battery or what???,Thank's For Responding
- 07-24-2013, 06:14 AM #2
- 1,202 Posts
- Decks Reloaded,RebelROM
Re: Phone Dies In Seconds Flat
Could be a bad USB port, bad battery or bad charging cable.
Do you have a spare battery or spare charging cable to test? Also, make sure the battery is connecting properly. It may be that the battery isn't making a connection.
- By Maaario97 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 11-21-2013, 03:21 AM
- By kmf1 in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 9Last Post: 07-22-2013, 09:32 PM
- By LordAndroid in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 07-20-2013, 03:03 PM
- By Ghostrider672009 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 07-20-2013, 12:06 PM
- By milyo2000 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-20-2013, 08:20 AM