Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Exclamation Global Note 3 on T-Mobile

Hi all,

I'm quite sure this was asked before but I could not find it. I'm going Manila and was wondering if the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 which I would purchase there would work on US T-mobile. ( I believe it's the same you can by in Hong Kong)

Thanks for all the help in advance and I'm sorry if this was asked before and I just did not find it .

Default Re: Global Note 3 on T-Mobile

Quote Originally Posted by auchegal View Post
    Hi all,

I'm quite sure this was asked before but I could not find it. I'm going Manila and was wondering if the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 which I would purchase there would work on US T-mobile. ( I believe it's the same you can by in Hong Kong)

Thanks for all the help in advance and I'm sorry if this was asked before and I just did not find it .
    I think the phone is region locked, the first activation has to be in the correct region, you will need to first activate it in Manila before you can use sim from other regions.

@T-Mobile GN3
    GN3, LP, TMO, BLK, 96G, 3200/9660mAh/ZTE OPEN C w FFOS 2.2
    Use Firefox Mobile for Android for enhanced security, speed, privacy, and battery.