Note 3 wifi calling

jscholz22

Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
When placing a call I do not hear a ring tone. People either answer the phone or a voice mail picks up. Some times the person answering has said hello a couple times before I can hear we are connected. I am new to T-Mobile and am wondering if this is normal.

Love the phone and Tmobile! Just a few quirks that I'm getting used to.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Tyler Lietz

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
When placing a call I do not hear a ring tone. People either answer the phone or a voice mail picks up. Some times the person answering has said hello a couple times before I can hear we are connected. I am new to T-Mobile and am wondering if this is normal.

Love the phone and Tmobile! Just a few quirks that I'm getting used to.

I set mine to vibrate when the line picks up so whether its a person, or voice mail my phone will vibrate to let me know Im connected

Tyler Lietz

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
How did you do this?

Just open dialer, tap the settings button, chose call settings, then chose call alerts, and then chose answer vibration. You can chose end vibration to if you want to avoid talking like goof when a call is dropped. Please remember you chose this option so you don't get surprised and drop your phone.

jscholz22

Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
Just open dialer, tap the settings button, chose call settings, then chose call alerts, and then chose answer vibration. You can chose end vibration to if you want to avoid talking like goof when a call is dropped. Please remember you chose this option so you don't get surprised and drop your phone.

Thanks!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar