Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default The other person I call can't hear me when I put my speakerphone on

I've tried multiple thing to fix my problem I do not want to reset my phone I just got this phone less than a week ago. When ever I call someone I can hear them and they can hear me but once I put it on speaker phone they can't hear me but I still can hear them today I also tried Skype and unless I put head phones in they could not hear me because it was using my speakerphone please help me figure this out

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: The other person I call can't hear me when I put my speakerphone on

I suggest taking it to the store before 14 days and let them troubleshoot it so they can give you a new one might be a defective phone mine works.I assume you are not rooted

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

What does rooted mean? Sorry I'm new at this

Global Posts
    54 Global Posts

What multiple things have you tried? Did you try to uninstall any recent apps you may have downloaded that could affect calls or sound? Maybe a music app, or maybe even Skype. What I suggest is you uninstall Skype and try to make a call and test out your speakers. It sounds like you either have a bad device or you have an app causing conflict.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Campos View Post
    What does rooted mean? Sorry I'm new at this

Rooted means hacked or are you stock meaning you haven't modified your phone.I guess you are stick since you dont know what Im talking about lol

Take it to the store since you new to this and phone is new

Having same issue..... could it be a hardware issue if the hardware works on speakerphone ?!