- 2 Posts
How to flash a ROM onto the note 3?!
Okay, so I've been dying to flash a ROM on my note 3 ... I wanted cygenomod but apparently I can't do that. So I downloaded Jedi Elite ROM ... but now idk how to flash it. I downloaded ROM manager but the device is not supported.
So I was wondering if there was any way to flash that ROM onto the phone or is there was another custom one? I'm bored of the stock one, haha.
Anyways I'm running Android jellybean 4.3, thanks!
- 12-13-2013, 11:19 PM #2
- 2 Posts
- 12-14-2013, 11:29 AM #4
Re: How to flash a ROM onto the note 3?!
You need to flash a custom recovery. Go back to xda, and search for CWM or TWRP.
From a Sprint Moto X using the AC forums app.
- By Tsepz_GP in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-15-2013, 07:14 PM
- By nexusfiver in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 12-14-2013, 06:06 AM
- By greenxyz in forum Moto XReplies: 8Last Post: 12-13-2013, 09:33 PM
- By brick58 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 12-13-2013, 06:07 PM
- By Reverseify Pimpinski in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 0Last Post: 12-13-2013, 05:30 PM