- 1 Posts
1000 pixel photo
As there isn't a publication on the note 3 yet I've been using one for the note 2.
I have to take a photo of at least 1000 pixels X 1000 pixels for an Amazon product photo and as I don't have a decent camera I thought I'd use the note 3 to take the shots. Unfortunately I've only had the phone a couple of weeks and still getting used to it. So I've no idea how to take a picture of this kind. Well, I know how the camera works of course, but I don't know how to adjust the settings to get it to come out at that resolution.
Any help would be most welcomed.
- 01-03-2014, 09:59 AM #2
- 01-11-2014, 01:32 AM #3
Re: 1000 pixel photo
Best thing to do is take the picture and transfer it to your computer and crop it.. Or maybe see if there is any app that will allow you to crop as such and setting the amount of pixels needed
Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
- 01-11-2014, 09:43 AM #4
- 897 Posts
- Stock JB 4.1.2
Sent via Note 2
- By JACK27143 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 11Last Post: 03-02-2014, 10:01 AM
- By KXXTINE in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 01-14-2014, 05:23 AM
- By azbay987 in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 3Last Post: 01-08-2014, 08:44 AM
- By siris4285 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 2Last Post: 01-02-2014, 12:35 PM
- By just.garet in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 01-01-2014, 05:20 AM