- 1 Posts
I accidentally clear the e mmc. How to restore back?
Hi, i have SM-N9006 (China Clone) and i accidentally clear the e mmc. Now when turned on it says: Model number SM-1328. I tried flash new firmware, but i got a problem with Odin and download mode. When i press the three buttons factory mode appears and random chinese letters appear as well so Odin didn't detect my phone.
Is there any chance to restore it back?
(Sorry for my English. I'm Czech)
- 01-17-2014, 10:22 AM #2
- 01-20-2014, 08:39 PM #3
Re: I accidentally clear the e mmc. How to restore back?
I honestly think it is not a clone but the Chinese version of the Note 3... Cleared your eMMC? What you do?!
Samsung SM-N9006 Device Specifications | Handset Detection
- 02-27-2014, 02:33 AM #4
- 01-03-2015, 10:31 PM #5
- 01-03-2015, 10:33 PM #6
- By VZWleak in forum Sony Xperia Z1sReplies: 2Last Post: 02-07-2014, 12:11 PM
- By TheMiz in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 01-17-2014, 10:17 PM
- By Correen M in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 01-16-2014, 06:04 PM
- By barskin in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2014, 03:48 PM
- By Martin Spencer in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2014, 01:09 PM