- 1 Posts
I accidentally clear the e mmc. How to restore back?
Hi, i have SM-N9006 (China Clone) and i accidentally clear the e mmc. Now when turned on it says: Model number SM-1328. I tried flash new firmware, but i got a problem with Odin and download mode. When i press the three buttons factory mode appears and random chinese letters appear as well so Odin didn't detect my phone.
Is there any chance to restore it back?
(Sorry for my English. I'm Czech)
- 01-17-2014, 10:22 AM #2Current Devices : Motorola G 16GB
Past devices :Sony Xperia SP C5303 LTE,S3 GT-I9305,S4 mini GT-I9195, N7100,HTC One (M7),Galaxy S3, HTC One S, HTC One X (S720e), Nexus Prime - HTC Pyramid - Nexus S - Samsung Galaxy S II - HTC Desire S - HTC Desire HD - HTC Desire Z - HTC HD2 - HTC Topaz - HTC Touch HD - HTC Touch Pro - HTC Diamond.
- 01-20-2014, 08:39 PM #3Do not question the words I type, question the reply you are typing at this moment...
- 02-27-2014, 02:33 AM #4
- By VZWleak in forum Sony Xperia Z1sReplies: 2Last Post: 02-07-2014, 12:11 PM
- By TheMiz in forum Moto XReplies: 5Last Post: 01-17-2014, 10:17 PM
- By Correen M in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 01-16-2014, 06:04 PM
- By barskin in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2014, 03:48 PM
- By Martin Spencer in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2014, 01:09 PM