SM N900T freeze and app issues

Rodrigo Herrera

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone I was wondering if you could help me with an issue I have.
I bought a t mobile galaxy note 3 from a craigslist guy, the phone seemed fine until I got to use it more. It isn't unlocked or anything, I been using ot without a sim card because I plan to put it on metro pcs.
The phone seemed fine but once I rebooted it i saw this strange commands on shutdown and also on boot, also it had some apps like devtools and samsungstringcode. Also had constant crashes on apps like chrome, internet browser and many others. I decided to flash the stock rom using odin, the boot and shutdown commands dissapeared after flash, also I didn't have those apps I mentioned, and everything seemed to work find for like 4 hours, then I rooted the phone and used region unlock app, and the issues started again, freezez followed by a reset, I see the samsung logo and then the T mobile logo, both without sound, then back on the lockscreen. After that I did another stock rom flash but the problems persisted right after the flash.
I don't know if it's a software issue or hardware please help me.

Sorry for the long post, but I'm desperate, I have no warranty at all.

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone I was wondering if you could help me with an issue I have.
I bought a t mobile galaxy note 3 from a craigslist guy, the phone seemed fine until I got to use it more. It isn't unlocked or anything, I been using ot without a sim card because I plan to put it on metro pcs.
The phone seemed fine but once I rebooted it i saw this strange commands on shutdown and also on boot, also it had some apps like devtools and samsungstringcode. Also had constant crashes on apps like chrome, internet browser and many others. I decided to flash the stock rom using odin, the boot and shutdown commands dissapeared after flash, also I didn't have those apps I mentioned, and everything seemed to work find for like 4 hours, then I rooted the phone and used region unlock app, and the issues started again, freezez followed by a reset, I see the samsung logo and then the T mobile logo, both without sound, then back on the lockscreen. After that I did another stock rom flash but the problems persisted right after the flash.
I don't know if it's a software issue or hardware please help me.

Sorry for the long post, but I'm desperate, I have no warranty at all.

well, it looks like now you need to factory reset your device in order to get it back working the same way it previously was !!

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
Well I didn't manage to fix this, but I called samsung and just sent them for repairs. I got desperate but then I remembered that the note 3 came out just some months ago, it had to be covered by factory warranty and it was, now let's hope they fix it without any other nasty surprise.
Remember if you ever get scammed like me on craigslist, try calling the brand's support line, there might be a way to fix your problem, specially if your phone is new.

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
Update: Samsung technicians are useless, sent it 2 times and they just shipped it back saying that no issue was found. Gave up on the phone after installing roms and tripping knox, it didn't fix it.